Last Updated on by Buayifa
This Lavender Epsom salt foot scrub is not only great for soothing and relieving tough tired feet, but it is also a beautiful handmade gift idea.
Thanks to the lilac color, lavender mint fragrance, and glowy crystal look.
I can imagine keeping this in the bathroom with some scented candles around it.
You need only two ingredients (Epsom salt & mouth wash) to make this amazing scrub.
And you can buy them from any store of your choice.
So let’s make it!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase using the links in this post, I may earn a small commission. At no extra cost to you!
How To Make A Lavender Epsom Salt Foot Scrub
You can use any Epsom salt and mouth wash of your choice.
- Mix the Epsom salt and mouth wash in a bowl
- Transfer into a glass jar and place the lid
- Store in your bathroom
- Use as part of your pedicure routine or during regular bath time
- This foot scrub will settle after a few minutes and that’s okay
- Just give it a stir when you want to use it
- And it looks very pretty when the mouthwash settles at the bottom
- Makes a beautiful bathroom decor or Mother’s Day gift.
You may also enjoy An Easy Coconut Lime Foot Scrub For Mother’s Day.
Benefits of Epsom Salt
- Epsom salt helps relax your muscles for a night of better sleep when you soak in it
- It also soothes and relieves stiffness in the body
- When used as a foot soak; it gets rid of the bacteria that cause smelly feet, and softens hard toenails and heels
- While Epsom salt scrub is not as coarse as sugar scrubs, it is very effective in exfoliating and buffing off the dead skin on the soles.
You may also like Orange DIY Bath Salts Recipe With Essential Oils.
This lavender Epsom salt foot scrub is a budget-friendly salt scrub to add to your pedicure routine.
It would also make a pretty gift or party favor.
Treat yourself a little more, lady. You deserve it.
What is your favorite way of using Epsom salt?
Share in the comments, I would love to try.
You may also love Homemade Coconut Cinnamon Foot Scrub For An At-Home Pedicure.
Please share this post.
Thanks for reading!