Contribute to Budget & Mom Jeans
Thank you for wanting to guest post on Budget & Mom Jeans.
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS TO GUEST POST ON THIS BLOG.
IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY TO READ THIS RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN PIN IT TO READ LATER.
EMAILS THAT SHOW YOU HAVEN’T READ THE GUEST POST GUIDELINES, WILL BE IGNORED!
Budget & Mom Jeans is a blog for all women (whether you are a mom or not). We cover topics about:
- mom life,
- budget hacks
- making money from home
- DIY skincare
- And other related topics.
If you have a guest post idea, use the form at the bottom of the page.
We appreciate never been published posts about
- How to make money from your craft.
- Budgeting and tips to save money.
- Helpful tips for moms and their littles.
- Personal care tips for women.
- Natural/Homemade skincare products
- Any helpful posts related to these categories are also welcome.
No, I do not accept guest posts with sponsored links to your clients’ websites or online stores.
When you write For Budget & Mom Jeans; you get
- An author bio and a link to your blog, and social media profiles,
- A new audience and potential traffic from Budget & Mom Jeans to your blog,
- Promotion on our social media channels and pages.
All guest posts should be at least 1000 words.
- How-To Posts and Lists Posts are more preferable
- Subheadings H2 – H3
- No affiliate links allowed
Your Guest Post Won’t Be Accepted If…
- You are being paid by a company to place do-follow links – to their website – in your guest post.
- You don’t / won’t provide valid social media links. Everybody has one.
- You won’t send a picture of yourself. (Our readers need to know you are human).
- You send a cartoon picture or character.
- Your blog does not have an about me page. (Our readers need to know you are human).
- You add affiliate links to your post.
- You write a self-promotional post, hoping to link to your store. Believe me, I know.
What Happens When My Topic Is Approved?
After your topic has been approved, please send:
- A headshot (a picture of you),
- A short bio,
- A working email address,
- Your blog and social media links.
These would be used to create a guest contributor profile for you.
Without your email, I can’t send you a link to log into your contributor account to write your post.
If you don’t have a blog yet, you can still guest post.
How Do I Submit My Guest Post Idea?
Send an email using the contact form below.
What Happens After My Post Is Published?
After your guest post is published, you would be notified, then you can share it wherever you love to.
We will also promote it on our social media channels.
Please do not copy your post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
If that happens, your post would be deleted from Budget & Mom Jeans.
So that we don’t confuse Google search engine.
Meet Our Contributors
Angela is a graceful DIY skincare enthusiast and herbal formulator based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am crazy about homemade skincare products and willing to share my recipes with you. And I love God.
Elizabeth Johnson is a wife, stepmom, blogger, and future elementary teacher.
Linda Richardson is a financial content writer based in New Jersey and a perennial student with an ongoing interest in learning new things. She uses her curiosity, connected with knowledge as a financial writer, to write about a valuable lesson for small businesses. You can find her on Twitter at @ LindaRossie9 and Facebook at @LindaRich008. She is currently a financial writer for http://www.CreditCardConsolidationDebt.com/
I am Anna Wrench, a knowledgeable and qualified blogger. Here you can see my skills which give you brief ideas on understanding all the concepts with different themes. I adore writing a blog on many topics, like Home Improvement, Automotive, Business, Health, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Pet, etc.