Last Updated on by Buayifa
When I first started Budget & Mom Jeans Blog, I wasn’t sure what kind of posts to write.
Though my focus was on frugal living, I also wanted a bit on lifestyle.
Anyway, I began writing and publishing, and some of my early posts have become really popular.
And depending on what topics bring you here, it is possible you haven’t seen all my best posts.
So today, I’ll give you 10 of the best Budget & Mom Jeans blog posts.
Let’s get started.
- Top 10 Most Popular Posts On Budget And Mom Jeans
- 10. Yoga With Adriene – Home 30 days of yoga
- 9. How To Use Exfoliating Gloves
- 8. How To Start A Hat-Making Business
- 7. Mercari VS Poshmark – Which Is Better For Selling Online?
- 6. How To Bundle On Mercari (With Pics) And Sell More
- 5. How To Make DIY Foaming Sugar Coffee Scrub Under $3
- 4. Homemade Hard Sugar Wax Recipe
- 3. DIY Lavender Salt Scrub – Homemade Foot Scrub
- 2. Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub For Softer Hands
- 1. Homemade Coconut Cinnamon Foot Scrub For At-Home Pedicure
- Let’s Wrap Up The Most Popular Posts On Budget & Mom Jeans
Top 10 Most Popular Posts On Budget And Mom Jeans
10. Yoga With Adriene – Home 30 days of yoga
I love yoga. I think I prefer it to any other form of exercise.
As a matter of fact, I did dance yoga to induce labor when my delivery was past the due date.
But even before then, I had practiced yoga with Adriene on and off.
So a few years ago, I stumbled on her 30-day yoga series which I now look forward to every year.
The very first one I did was Dedicate, and I got hooked.
Then in 2020, I did Home – 30 days of yoga with YWA and wrote a review about it because I couldn’t keep myself from sharing my experience.
And also to encourage other yogis to join the 30-day yoga series yearly.
9. How To Use Exfoliating Gloves
I love bathing with exfoliating gloves because they clean my skin better than washcloths.
So I write this post to show you several ways you can use exfoliating gloves in the shower.
And you don’t have to use them everyday if you don’t want to.
So if you have a pair of shower gloves, and have no idea how to use them, click the link below.
8. How To Start A Hat-Making Business
I enjoy crafting, and as an entrepreneur, I love making money from handmade craft items.
And my major reason is that a craft business shows your creativity, adds your personality to your work, and can be customized to your buyer’s taste.
So this post shows you the same method I used to start my hat-making business and 14 tips to succeed.
7. Mercari VS Poshmark – Which Is Better For Selling Online?
Most of us start our reselling business on either Poshmark or Mercari.
So it is only normal to ask which is better than the other before you open your store and list items.
Thankfully I sell on both platforms, and I understand how they work.
So I wrote this post that compares Mercari versus Poshmark to help you understand how they work, and then you can make your decision afterward.
6. How To Bundle On Mercari (With Pics) And Sell More
If you are a Mercari seller, you must know how to bundle items for your customers because even if you haven’t sold any bundles yet, you definitely would, someday.
So this post shows you steps with pictures to create bundles.
And I also added a bundle checklist, sales tracker to manage your reselling business.
5. How To Make DIY Foaming Sugar Coffee Scrub Under $3
Even if I’ve written so many posts on DIY sugar scrubs, this foaming sugar coffee scrub really stands out.
Maybe because it is not every time you see a foaming scrub with coffee.
And most of my readers love it, and I hope you’d love it too.
All the ingredients used to prepare it cost less than $3, and you’d always have them if you need to make more scrub.
4. Homemade Hard Sugar Wax Recipe
I was excited when I found a spa to wax for the first time.
And let me tell you, that was the most excruciating pain I ever felt before I experienced labor pain.
No pain beats labor pain.
Anyway one day I came across a DIY sugar wax video tutorial. Best day ever!
So I bought the ingredients, followed the steps, to make my own sugar wax.
I made several mistakes, tossed stiff sugar wax in the bin until I finally nailed it.
Since then I have only use DIY sugar wax for sugaring at home.
And the best thing about DIY hard sugar wax is that it is cheap and less painful than spa wax.
Here’s the homemade hard sugar wax recipe if you want to try it.
3. DIY Lavender Salt Scrub – Homemade Foot Scrub
You know sometimes you just want to get a quick foot scrub while in the shower.
This lavender Epsom salt scrub is the best for that.
You can literaaly exfoliate your feet in the shower, leave the salt on the floor to keep treating your feet whil you wash.
Once you’re done washing, you can rinse your whole body, and you’d notice how clean your feet look.
2. Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub For Softer Hands
Most of us exfoliate our faces and bodies but always forget about our hands.
So I made this DIY lemon hand scrub to exfoliate your hands in the bathroom or kitchen after doing house chores.
This scrub contains moisturizing coconut oil, and both lemon juice and zest.
Here’s the DIY lemon hand scrub tutorial.
You may also like How To Use lemons In Your Home.
1. Homemade Coconut Cinnamon Foot Scrub For At-Home Pedicure
Do you enjoy getting a good foot-soak or a full at-home pedicure?
Then you’d love to add this cinnamon foot scrub to your pedicure products.
And when you check the tutorial to make it, there are steps to start your foot care:
- From cleaning your nail polish to soaking your feet,
- filing or buffing them,
- all the way to scrubbing your heels and applying new nail polish.
This post is my most popular post ever, and I never thought people would love it this much. But they do.
Other popular posts I think you’d love
- 40 Ways To Live On A Budget And Save Money.
- How To Schedule Your Posts On Facebook.
- Self-care Tips That Are Not Spa Time & Red Lipstick.
- 5 Easy-Peasy Tricks To Actually Save Money.
Let’s Wrap Up The Most Popular Posts On Budget & Mom Jeans
So there you have it.
10 of the best Budget & Mom Jeans blog posts.
I hope you found some ideas to either start a new business, make a new DIY skincare product, or just a few tips for selling online.
What’s your favorite post on this blog?
Please drop a comment here or on that post to let me know.
Thanks for reading.
Please share it.