Last Updated on by Buayifa Ojeogwu
I want to quickly share a simple ice cube face pack to help you glow in 5 minutes.
Many times, we all have been in a fix where your face is frail, tired, and has just refused to glow even after a 10 step Korean facial.
Well, I have just the right answer to salvage that…
*drum roll* Ice cubes!!!
Yes, ice cubes have lots of benefits for facial skin.
Let’s look at a few of them.
Benefits Of Ice To Facial Skin
- it eliminates wrinkles,
- improves blood circulation,
- reduces dark circles and under eyes puffiness,
- cleanses skin pores,
- cures pimples,
- shrinks large pores,
- calms redness,
- it’s also a great pre-primer anytime-any day. The list is endless.
Now, see whose makeup game just got on FLEEK!
How To Make An Ice Cube Face Pack
You can tweak it into different variants(depends on preference).
Don’t worry all you need is an ice tray and water.
Fill an ice tray with water, allow to sit in the freezer until it is frozen and that’s it… Easy peasy!
You may also love How To Make DIY Honey Oatmeal Face Mask For At-home Facials.
For a green tea version
- brew green tea,
- allow it to cool down,
- then pour into the ice maker and freeze.
You may also love Green Tea Sugar Scrub Cubes With Coconut Oil.
Want a lemon variation?
- Juice 1 big lemon,
- pour the juice into an ice cube tray and freeze it…very simple right?
Directions for use
When ice cubes are ready for use,
- pick one and in a circular motion massage from cheeks to the jaw,
- forehead to t-zone, roundabout the lips,
- eye sockets, cut and creases,
- keep repeating movements for 5 minutes or more,
- then apply your preferred moisturizer on the wet face to lock in moisture,
- allow the face to air dry…
Tada! “Glow with pride”. I can peep the glow already.
You may also enjoy Homemade Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub For Softer Hands.
Boom! Simple Ice Cube Face Pack
There you go!
A simple ice cube face pack to make you glow in 5 minutes.
This is my go-to quick fix whenever I have an event and need to look my best.
You sure will fall in love with this ice face pack.
Try it out and let me know the outcome in the comments.
Don’t forget to tag us, like, and share on your social media platforms.
Remember sharing is caring!
Till next post, love always.
Angela is a graceful DIY skincare enthusiast and herbal formulator based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am crazy about homemade skincare products and willing to share my recipes with you. And I love God.