Last Updated on by Buayifa Ojeogwu
Hey, if you can’t afford Tailwind, you can schedule your pins on Pinterest for free.
While you can only schedule up to two weeks on Pinterest, it is better than nothing.
I started scheduling my pins on Pinterest after I used up my free 100 pins on Tailwind.
It’s funny I never knew I could do that but I was glad I found it just when I thought there was no hope.
So if you have no idea how scheduling pins on Pinterest works, read on.
Because in this post, I will show you how to schedule your pins on Pinterest for free in 7 picture steps.
So that you can work smarter and not harder.
7 Steps To Schedule Your Pins On Pinterest
Step 1: Create your pins
Let’s say you have 3 pins for your new blog posts, and want to pin them to your relevant boards, here’s what you do.
- First, click the create pin button and add your pin images.
- If you look at the left side of your screen you would see the empty page with the plus button.
- You can keep dragging and dropping your different pins there.
Step 2: Title and description
- Add the pin title, description, and link to your blog.
Step 3: Select date and time
- Now, scroll to the bottom of each pin and select publish at a later date.
- Then choose your date and time for all the pins.
Step 4: Duplicate your pins
- The next step is to duplicate your pins instead of dragging or selecting images from your computer multiple times.
- Click the three dots on each pin, choose duplicate.
- That will duplicate your pins as many times as you want.
Step 5: Choose your boards
- Then choose the relevant boards where you want to schedule your pins.
Step 6: Select all the pins
- Click the circle on the right side on your pin; a select all pins will pop on the top of your screen.
Step 7: Publish all your pins
- Lastly, click the select all button, and hit the publish button.
All your pins have been scheduled, and they will be published accordingly.
You may also love How To Schedule Your Posts On Facebook.
Perks about scheduling pins on Pinterest
- Scheduling pins on Pinterest is completely free.
- Manual pinning on Pinterest is actually good for your pin engagement.
- And your pins appear as rich pins because they have the titles, description, and links.
Downsides to scheduling your pins on Pinterest
- You have to choose your own date and time you want your pins to be published.
- Scheduling on Pinterest takes a longer time than it does with Tailwind.
- You can only schedule your pins for up to two weeks on Pinterest.
You may also love 5 Genius Tips To Work Smarter, Not Harder As A Blogger.
Let’s Wrap Up!
There you go!
That’s how to schedule your pins on Pinterest for free in 7 picture steps.
I hope this helps you work smarter and not harder.
If you have any questions or need any help, do not hesitate to ask.
I will be more than happy to assist you.
Thanks for reading.
Remember to share this post as someone might need it.