Last Updated on by Buayifa Ojeogwu
It’s another beautiful Sunday to make a DIY Olive oil sugar lip scrub.
I’m really hoping that I can feature a DIY skincare product every Sunday, and we’ll see how it goes.
And if you are too busy to read, pin the picture for later.
Okay, let’s continue.
Most of the time, we forget our lips when exfoliating our faces and whole bodies.
And sometimes it’s because you are using a foaming drugstore scrub, so you can’t really put soap on your lips.
And as a result of that, the lips get dry and cracked.
But never mind, today, we’re going to make an easy DIY brown sugar olive oil lip scrub to rescue and pamper those luscious lips.
Let’s get started.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn small commissions when you make purchases through the links in this blog post. I only recommend products I use and trust.
How To Make Olive Oil Sugar Lip Scrub
To make this lip scrub DIY, you need just two to three ingredients
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract (optional)
- Add your ingredients into a small bowl or directly into the container you’d store it in, then mix it up.
- Twist on the airtight lid, and store your DIY olive oil lip scrub in the fridge.
You may also enjoy Brown Sugar Honey Scrub For Lips, Face, And Body.
How to use it
- Scoop a small amount of lip scrub onto your fingertip, and scrub your lips.
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes, then wipe it off with baby wipes.
- Follow with a lip balm or any lip product of your choice. I always prefer and recommend Carmex.
So that’s how to make a DIY olive oil brown sugar lip scrub to exfoliate your lips as often as you want.
Now go make yours and share your thoughts here or tag us on Instagram @budgetandmomjeans.
Thanks for reading.
Please share this post on Pinterest.
Until next Sunday!