Last Updated on by Buayifa
How would you like to make a mandarin honey sugar scrub today?
Just last week I had a bunch of juicy sweet mandarins and decided to try something new.
So I made this simple super moisturizing sugar scrub and added some mandarin zest for extra fragrance.
And I thought you might find it pretty interesting.
So let’s make it!
How To Make A Mandarin Honey Sugar Scrub
First of all, here’s what you need to make a DIY mandarin orange scrub:
- a glass jar
- a bowl
- a spoon or fork,
- a grater, and the ingredients below.
- A cup of sugar
- 1 small mandarin
- 1 tbsp mandarin juice or more
- 2tbsp honey or more
- Start by mixing the sugar, honey, and mandarin juice together in a bowl.
- The scrub would be wet but not runny.
- Then transfer it into a container of your choice.
- Garnish with the zest of a mandarin.
- Place the lid, and store the scrub in your refrigerator.
- Because of the mandarin juice, this scrub may harden like candy if exposed to air for a prolonged time.
- So make sure the container is air-tight.
You may also love How To Make Orange Zest Sugar Scrub DIY.
How To Use Your Mandarin Honey Sugar Scrub
The next thing to do now is to use the scrub.
- After taking a warm shower, use this scrub on your slightly damp and clean skin.
- Exfoliate your body in gentle circular motions.
- Let the scrub sit for about 10 to 15 minutes, or for as long as you want.
- It just gives it more time to penetrate and moisturize your skin.
- Then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Lastly, moisturize with coconut oil or any moisturizer of your choice.
You may also love An Easy Coconut Lime Foot Scrub For Mother’s Day.
There you go!
That’s how to make a mandarin honey sugar scrub.
You can either make this scrub to use yourself, give as a gift, or as a party favor.
And you can add more mandarin juice or honey to make it runnier.
It would still have the same great quality.
I hope you enjoyed this short juicy post.
Remember to share this post.
Thanks for reading.