Last Updated on by Buayifa Ojeogwu
Are you ready for some excellent ideas for self-care Sunday?
In my house, Saturdays are for pancakes and other fun things my kids love to do.
So Sundays are the best for self-care and self pampering.
That’s when you do your favorite things on your own or with your kids (if you have them), or with your friends.
Also, if your Sundays are usually boring, and you’d love to add some fun stuff to it, read on.
Here are 30 excellent ideas for self-care Sunday.
Self-care Sunday Ideas For Better Week Ahead
- Sleep a few hours more – take your time and wake up slowly.
- Practice gratitude – What are you thankful for?
- Create a swear jar – put those coins to use. This would be fun.
- Remind yourself how beautiful you are – Don’t whisper it. Say it loud in front of the mirror.
- Read a book – I recommend “Girl, Wash Your Face”.
- Drink lots of water – flavor it up with fruits, if needed.
- Make yourself a pancake – yummy yum!
- Clear your underwear drawer – throw away old underwear.
- Go commando for a day – let your feminine area breathe.
- Waste time, saving ideas on Pinterest.
- Paint your nails.
- Meal plan for the week.
- Steam your face.
- Plan your to-do list.
- Take a long relaxing bubble bath to your favorite songs.
- Sing out loud and dance to upbeat music – I love “Dance Monkey” by Tones and I.
- Do yoga without a video guide – just go with the flow.
- Take a long walk – wear comfortable shoes.
- Declutter your fridge – toss stale food. Or plan meals with leftovers.
- Light some candles – to brighten up your space, and add some positive energy.
You may also love DIY Home Spa Ideas You Need For Complete Relaxation.
- Wash your makeup sponges and brushes.
- Wash a TV show – Have you seen “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia”? It is stupidly funny.
- Drink a glass of wine, eat some chocolate.
- Do your laundry – remember to add your exfoliating gloves.
- Wear a face or hair mask.
- Groom your plant.
- Get a pedicure – you would love this DIY cinnamon foot scrub.
- Wear pajamas all day.
- Visit an ice cream parlor – eat ice cream, baby!
- Clean under your bed – that’s where dust hides, mostly.
- Sleep earlier than you used to – to wake up better the next day.
Boom! That’s 30 self-care Sunday ideas to end the weekend, and plan a new week.
What are your favorite things to do for self-care Sunday?
Please share them with us.
Thanks for reading.
Please pin these pictures to Pinterest.
You may also love 88 Fun Things You Can Do Without Spending Money.