Last Updated on by Buayifa Ojeogwu
OMG! Did you know that you can schedule your blog posts on your Facebook page?
Oh yes, you can!
You know after publishing your post, you schedule your pins on Pinterest and Tailwind, and also share it on Facebook.
But what if you could schedule both old and new blog posts on your Facebook page?
That would be the bomb! Right?
So let me show you how to schedule your posts on Facebook plus tips to get the most from it.
How To Schedule Your Blog Post On Your Facebook Page
Open your Facebook page
- Go to your Facebook page,
- on the top menu options, select more, click the drop-down and choose publishing tools,
- on the right, choose the create button (this will open a small window),
- then write your post, add pictures or a video, and the blog post link,
- choose share, select schedule, choose a date and time you want to publish your post.
- Then schedule.
That’s it, you’re done. Your blog post has been scheduled on your Facebook page.
The merits of Facebook page scheduling
Now that you know how to schedule your posts on Facebook, let’s talk about the good, the bad and the ugly.
- You can schedule your posts on your Facebook page for up to 6months. Cool right?
- Scheduling on Facebook is an easy and straightforward way of sharing both old and new blog posts.
You may also like 5 Genius Tips To Work Smarter Not Harder As a Blogger.
The downsides of Facebook posts scheduling
- Facebook scheduling does not suggest the best times for your posts to be published. So it’s more of a guessing game, but that’s better than not trying at all.
Tips To Get The Most From Facebook Post Scheduling
- Every time you create a new pin, schedule it on your Facebook page, just like Tailwind and Pinterest.
- Instead of using the blog featured image, use pin images because after some time your featured image won’t look so new or attractive anymore. But the Pinterest pin would stand out tall and attractive.
- Lastly, make sure to publish at least one blog post to your Facebook page weekly.
So that’s how to schedule your posts on Facebook, and have time to work on other important things.
Have you scheduled your blog posts on Facebook before?
Let me know in the comments.
However, if you have any questions, please ask in the comments.
Thanks for reading!
Remember to pin me and also like Budget & Mom Jeans on Facebook.