Last Updated on by Buayifa
Knowing how to bundle on Mercari is one of the ways you can sell more and make more money.
So as a Mercari seller, you don’t want to feel stuck when a buyer asks to make a bundle for them.
And most importantly, you don’t want to miss an opportunity to make multiple sales in one day.
That’s why I wrote this article to show you how to bundle items for your customers on Mercari.
So the next time a buyer asks for combined shipping, you’d know what to do.
Make sure to read to the end and get a free Mercari bundling printable and other freebies to make selling on Mercari easier.
But if you don’t have time to read? You can pin it for later.
Now let’s dive in!
First Of All, What Does Bundle Mean on Mercari?
Bundling on Mercari is shipping several items a customer buys – at the same time – from your Mercari store; as one purchase.
So instead of the buyer paying the individual shipping on each item, they pay just one.
Mercari bundling is sometimes called combined shipping.
So if a buyer says combine shipping, they are still talking about making a bundle.
Bundling on Mercari is quite different from Poshmark because, on Poshmark, buyers can bundle items from a seller’s closet by themselves.
While on Mercari, the seller always creates bundles for the buyers.
Keep reading for steps and pictures on how to make bundles for your Mercari customers.
How to bundle on Mercari as a seller
Once a buyer has picked the items they want to bundle, follow the steps below.
- Create a whole new listing or edit and update an existing listing with all the pictures of the items the customer is buying.
- Add the cost of the items and make that the new listing price.
- Don’t forget to subtract the discount. That is if you give reductions on bundles.
- Name the new or updated listing with your buyer’s name. For example, a bundle for Bree.
- Update the shipping cost, if needed, because some bundles are heavy. But, you can ignore it if you offered free shipping.
- Deactivate the listings you added to the bundle so other buyers cannot buy them. Since they are no longer available for sale.
- Next, inform the buyer that you have created the bundle so they can pay for it, and you ship the items.
- Only delete the deactivated listings after your customer receives their package and rates you.
- It is this easy.
You may also enjoy 11 Reseller Supplies You Need To Sell Online.
How to bundle on Mercari as a buyer
As a buyer, here’s how to request a bundle on Mercari from a seller.
First, send them a message to ask if they sell bundles, then if they can create a bundle for you.
Some sellers don’t do bundles, but most do.
Let’s assume this seller says yes.
They’d then ask you to send a chat on the things you want to bundle.
All you have to do is message them “this” on the items you want. So they’d know what to pack for you.
Once the seller makes the bundle, they’d inform you. Then you can pay for it.
Things to Remember When Bundling Items on Mercari
- Make sure to deactivate the listings that were added to the bundle
- Don’t forget to update the listing price with the new total.
- Make sure to add the pictures of all the items to the bundle listing. Just in case…
- Let your customer know that the shipping cost may go higher because of the weight of the bundle.
- But if you offered free shipping from the onset, then you can’t charge the buyer for shipping a bundle.
- Make sure to rename the listing with your customer’s name.
- Inform your customer that the bundle has been created so that they can pay right away.
- Lastly, print your shipping label, pack, and ship the order. VOILA!
You may also enjoy How Mercari Works For Sellers Plus Tips To Make Sales.
Boom! How To Combine Shipping On Mercari
There you have it!
That’s how to bundle on Mercari.
I hope this helps you combine shipping on Mercari easily, make more sales, and ship items without any hassle.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.
I will be more than happy to answer them.
Thanks for reading.
Don’t forget to share this post on your favorite social media channels.