Last Updated on by Buayifa
Here is a simple homemade coconut cinnamon foot scrub for an at-home pedicure.
Getting a pedicure is very relaxing for me.
And since we have moved houses several times, I have resorted to a DIY pedicure.
Plus, adding this cinnamon foot scrub to my foot care routine has been a game-changer.
The eucalyptus oil in this foot scrub helps relax the muscles, while the sugar exfoliates, and coconut oil moisturizes.
Let’s go make it!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase using the links in this post, I may earn a small commission. At no extra cost to you.
How To Make A Homemade Coconut Cinnamon Foot Scrub
The ingredients and tools you need to make your homemade foot scrub are
- Coconut oil – 1/4 cup or 2 ounces
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 cup or 8 ounces
- Eucalyptus oil (optional)
- A bowl, a jar, and a spoon
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer it into a clean glass jar or any container with a lid.
Set it aside and prepare your DIY foot soak.
How To Prepare For Your At-Home Pedicure
To get your home pedicure done,
- Clean your toenails with a nail polish remover and cotton balls
- File and buff your nails
- Then prepare your foot soak mixture
In a bowl or footbath
- Add warm water, enough to cover your feet
- Then add 1 cup vinegar, 1 tbsp baking soda, and 1/2 lemon juice plus the rind
- Soak your feet for several minutes
- Then trim your cuticles with a sterile cuticle trimmer (DON’T OVERDO IT)
- Use a foot brush and body wash to wash your toes and feet
- Then buff your soles and heels with a pumice stone
- And exfoliate your feet further with the homemade coconut cinnamon foot scrub
- After several minutes, rinse with clean warm water
- Pat your feet dry, wipe your soles and put on some slippers (to avoid slipping)
- If you are going to apply nail polish, remember to clean your toenails with a polish remover. For smooth polish application.
You may also love this Easy Coconut Lime Foot Scrub For Mother’s Day.
You may also like Lavender Epsom Salt Foot Scrub – Gorgeous Handmade Gift Idea
Make Your Own DIY Cinnamon Foot Scrub
So that’s how to make a cinnamon foot scrub at home.
All the ingredients used for this foot scrub are available in most homes.
So take your time and treat your feet and relax every once in a while.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Remember to share it on your favorite social media channels.