Last Updated on by Buayifa
Here is a tutorial for a DIY peach sugar scrub you can make with leftover peach puree from your smoothies.
While you can use this homemade sugar scrub at any time of the year, I feel it has a Summer theme.
And that has a lot to do with the orange color and the fact that it contains no oil, which is a perfect Summer skincare recipe.
But if you’d love to experiment with a few drops of oil, try it out and let me know how it turned out.
Okay, let’s begin!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase using the links on this post, I may earn a small commission. At no extra cost to you.
How To Make A DIY Peach Sugar Scrub
Before we continue, I want to mention that the consistency of this DIY peach scrub depends on you and your preference.
So you are free to make it either thicker or lighter. Do you!
What you need for this DIY peach sugar scrub recipe.
- Peaches – 1 or 2 tablespoons after blending.
- Sugar – 1 cup or more.
- Food processor or blender.
- A container with a tight lid.
- First, blend your peaches into a puree.
- Next, mix one tablespoon of peach puree – at a time – with the sugar.
- Add more peach if your scrub is too thick.
- Then pour your DIY peach sugar scrub into a container with a tight lid.
- And make sure to use it within 24 to 48 hours because DIY fruit scrubs have short shelflives.
How to use your DIY peach sugar scrub
- Just like any other exfoliant, apply it to your clean skin and exfoliate, then rinse after several minutes.
- Then apply skin moisturizer.
- You’d feel the smoothness of your skin and also in your palms.
You may also love How To Make Orange Zest Sugar Scrub DIY.
Peach Blueberry Smoothie
Next, let’s make a peach smoothie for summer.
- Blend some peaches, frozen blueberries, and raspberries until it is smooth.
- Pour it in a tall glass, or enjoy it in a bowl with toppings of your choice.
I usually freeze my peach blueberry smoothie for a few hours because I prefer it thicker.
Let’s Wrap it Up!
There you go. That’s how to make DIY peach sugar scrub and smoothie for summer.
Did you enjoy this short DIY sugar scrub tutorial?
Would you like to see more of these?
Please let me know in the comments.
You may also enjoy DIY Kiwi Sugar Scrub Made In The Kitchen – All-Natural Skin Exfoliant.
Thanks for reading.
Please pin me.