Last Updated on by Buayifa
Do you use a charcoal peel-off mask?
Maybe you don’t but might be interested in trying it for the first time.
That’s totally okay.
I am not sure how other people use their facial masks, whether peel-off or clay mask.
But I have a particular way I use my peel-off face mask and thought you might like it.
Before we go any further, I want to point out that I use DIY skincare products alongside my store-bought charcoal mask.
And you don’t have to use a DIY scrub if it is not your thing.
Storebought face scrubs are awesome too and they will work just fine.
The plan is to exfoliate, not to tell you a particular exfoliant to use.
So this is how to use the charcoal peel-off mask for amazing results.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission. At no extra cost to you!
Simple Steps To Use A Charcoal Peel-off Mask
- First, wash your face with soap and water,
- Then exfoliate with a DIY coffee-honey scrub to open up clogged pores and prepare your face for the mask,
- Rinse off the face scrub after several minutes and pat completely dry,
- Then apply the charcoal peel-off mask to your face using your fingertip or a brush,
- Make sure to avoid your eye areas, eyebrows, and sideburns.
- When the mask is dry (about 30mins or less), peel it off from the chin up to the forehead
- Toss it in the bin and rinse your face to get rid of the leftover bits of the mask.
- Then dry your face with a towel.
- Lastly, moisturize to replenish any lost moisture and prevent drying.
- You can do this in the morning or preferably at night and wake up beautiful the next day.
You may also love Purifying Banana Honey Face Mask.
Tips To Guide You When Using Your Charcoal Face Mask
- Make sure your face is not oily when applying your mask.
- Apply your face mask in a well-ventilated area because sweat can mess it up.
- It is much better to peel off your mask from bottom to top.
- Exfoliating your face improves the results you get from the mask.
- Peel your mask off with dry hands and fingertips.
You may also enjoy How To Use Finishing Touch Flawless Remover For Perfect Results.
So that’s how I use a peel-off mask for amazing results.
You can use a DIY honey sugar scrub if you are not okay with a coffee scrub on your face.
I hope you find this post helpful and get awesome results too.
Thanks for reading.
Please remember to share this post.