Last Updated on by Buayifa Ojeogwu
Do you use a charcoal peel-off mask?
Maybe you don’t but might be interested in trying it for the first time.
I am not sure how other people use their facial masks, whether peel-off or clay mask.
But I have a particular way I use my peel-off face mask and thought you might like it.
Before we go any further, I want to point out that I use DIY skincare products alongside my store-bought charcoal mask.
And you don’t have to use a DIY scrub if it is not your thing.
Drugstore face scrubs are awesome too and they will work just fine.
The plan is to exfoliate, not to tell you a particular exfoliant to use.
So this is how to use the charcoal peel-off mask for amazing results.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission. At no extra cost to you!
Simple Steps To Use A Charcoal Peel-off Mask
- First, wash your face with soap and water,
- Then exfoliate with a DIY coffee-honey scrub to open up clogged pores and prepare your face for the mask,
- Rinse off the face scrub after several minutes and pat completely dry,
- Then apply the charcoal peel-off mask to your face using your fingertip or a brush,
- Make sure to avoid your eye areas, eyebrows, and sideburns.
- When the mask is dry (about 30mins or less), peel it off from the chin up to the forehead
- Toss it in the bin and rinse your face to get rid of the leftover bits of the mask.
- Then pat dry your face with a towel.
- Lastly, moisturize to replenish any lost moisture and prevent drying.
- You can do this in the morning or preferably at night and wake up beautiful the next day.
Tips To Guide You When Using Your Charcoal Face Mask
- Make sure your face is not oily when applying your mask.
- Apply your charcoal face mask in a well-ventilated area because sweat can mess it up.
- It is much better to peel off the mask from bottom to top.
- Exfoliating your face improves the results you get from the mask.
- Peel your mask off with dry hands and fingertips.
You may also enjoy How To Use Finishing Touch Flawless Remover For Perfect Results.
So that’s how I use a charcoal peel-off mask for amazing results.
If homemade coffee scrub or any DIY scrub isn’t your jam, feel free to use your favorite drugstore face scrub.
I hope you find this post helpful and get awesome results too.
Thanks for reading.
Please remember to share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other social platforms.